I need to practice better time management, seeing how it’s less than 2 hours until most of these games begin, and the CSKA Moscow v Porto match has already started. Life lesson, and all…
Predictions in bold.
Tuesday, 21 November 2006:
• CSKA Moscow v FC Porto (12:30pm, Setanta and ESPN Deportes); no prediction, Porto’s currently up 1-0
• AEK Athens v AC Milan (2:45pm); 0-3
• Arsenal v Hamburg (2:45pm Setanta); 2-1
• Benfica v FC Copenhagen (2:45pm, Setanta PPV); 2-0
• Celtic v Man Utd, (2:45pm, espn2); 1-3
• Lille v Anderlecht, (2:45pm); 0-0
• Real Madrid v Lyon (2:45pm, ESPN Deportes); 3-3
• Steaua Bucharest v Dynamo Kiev (2:45pm); 0-1
Wednesday, 22 November 2006
• Bordeaux v Galatasaray (2:45pm); 0-1
• Inter Milan v Sporting Lisbon (2:45pm, Setanta PPV); 2-1
• Levski Sofia v Barcelona (2:45pm, ESPN Deportes); 0-2
• Shakhtar Donetsk v Roma, (2:45pm); 0-2
• Spartak Moscow v Bayern Munich (12:30pm, ESPN Deportes);0-2
• Valencia v Olympiacos (2:45pm); 3-1
• Werder Bremen v Chelsea (2:45pm); 0-2
No espn2 game tomorrow because of college basketball’s Maui Invitational. ESPN’s coverage has gotten far better, but I reiterate, why buy the CL rights if you are going to preempt it every chance you get?
Liverpool/PSV (Wednesday 2:45pm, Setanta) preview in a couple of hours.