17 November 2015

Steven Gerrard: 710 Games, 186 Goals [Infographic]

Click on the image to make even bigger in a new window

This is something I should have finished over the summer, but when I didn't, I promptly forgot about it. Whoops. A lack of football – or even any interesting football "news" – during yet another international break at least gave me the opportunity to finally do so. Sorry about that. Now, it's much less timely, but still fairly fascinating (if I may so say myself, etc etc).

The graphic is self-explanatory. Steven Gerrard played a lot of games for Liverpool, Steven Gerrard scored a lot of goals for Liverpool. Just because we're in a different place now – for better and for worse – doesn't mean we can't still bask it in.

For thoroughness' sake, here's my exhaustive, way-too-extensive spreadsheet for all the goals.

As per usual, these historical infographics simply wouldn't be possible without LFC History. This YouTube video of all 186 goals was also quite helpful.

No comments :