30 July 2007

Fantasy Football Reminder

We’re less than 2 weeks away from the start of the season, so I figure now is a good time to put up one last reminder (although it will stay linked on the sidebar until the start of the season) about the fantasy football league I’m attempting to run.

To join, create an account at http://fantasy.premierleague.com, create a team, and then choose to join a private league. The league’s name is “Oh You Beauty” (clever, I know) and the passcode is 70973-17577.

We’ve nine teams so far, which is actually more than I thought the earlier mention would generate, but it’s also made me too bullish. So I bring it up again in the hopes of getting a few more people involved.

With more than 10 people in the league, I might feel obliged to have a prize for the winner. Something like Guillem Balague’s “A Season on the Brink” or a t-shirt, or something else similarly priced. I honestly haven’t thought that far ahead, and there’s obviously wiggle room involved.

You’ve got no excuses not to.

No comments :